- Pasta, enough for 4 people
- 4 Chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup white wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- Large handful of cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- Large handful spinach
- Parmesan Cheese shavings
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to instructions
- Heat oil and butter in large frying pan
- Add the chicken and season with salt and pepper
- Cook until golden and then set aside
- Add garlic and quickly cook without burning
- Add wine and stock and allow to reduce for 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and add tomatoes season to taste.
- Add chicken and spinach to pan.
- Add Parmesan and combine all ingredients.
- Serve with crusty bread.